Tell your friends and don’t miss out on this fun night as you celebrate
4 years of high school at the happiest place on earth! Disneyland and California Adventure!
Here is everything you need to know to succesfully attend Grad Nite 2023:
Seniors and their parents need to fill out the online permission form/waiver and pay $ 273 in order to participate. This event is for SENIORS in good standing only. 1) Please click here to access the registration form. Please fill out registration form and then complete payment.
2) For payment you may drop off a check made payable to LJHS PTSA in the amount of $273 at the office (Ms. Shelley) OR you can use Zelle to transfer money directly from your bank account
If you would like to pay via Venmo, please contact Julie MacDonald to make arrangements 619-806-4224.
STUDENTS MUST PAY BY March 18! There are no refunds. We have a limited number of spots on the bus so we cannot give refunds
If you have any questions, please email Julie MacDonald at email@example.com.
LJHS Disney Grad Nite Event Student Guide & Rules for Participation
1. Buses depart LJHS promptly at 2:00 P.M. on Friday 6/9/2023.
2. Only LJHS Class of 2023 Seniors in good standing with LJHS ID may attend. Your current LJHS ID is mandatory to board the buses and for entry into Disney California Adventure. NO EXCEPTIONS IF YOU DON’T HAVE A LJHS ID, GET ONE!
3. All students' purses, pillows, backpacks & pockets will be searched prior to boarding the buses by the chaperones. All bags must be smaller than 8 1/2 X 11 inches.
4. NO FOOD, GUM, DRINKS OR ANY CONTAINERS ALLOWED ON BUSES.
5. You may bring a small pillow for the bus ride.
6. You must arrive at Disney California Adventure aboard a LJHS PTSA bus. You will not be allowed into Disney California Adventure if you arrive by private vehicle.
7. Disney security will also perform a search prior to entry. If anything is found, the student will be detained and parents notified to pick up their child at Disney California Adventure.
8. Students, you will NOT be allowed to enter Disney California Adventure if:
You do not have a ticket purchased through LJHS PTSA
You are not dressed according to the dress code (see Disney California Adventure Resort Grad Nite Rules)
You are under the influence of drugs or alcohol
You are carrying a weapon of any kind
You are carrying or using cigarettes or any tobacco product
Your behavior is NOT acceptable to Disney California Adventure personnel
9. Once past security, you will have full park access to California Adventure only, no park hopping. At 10 pm the exclusive, private Grad Nite party at California Adventure Park begins and continues until 2 am.
10. Bags may be placed in lockers inside the park at your own expense.
11. Students will need spending money for food and souvenirs. You can purchase Disney Gift Cards in advance so you don’t have to bring cash.
12. Security is visibly present throughout the park during the event and a paging system is in place to reach the Chaperones should a student require assistance.
13. SMOKING OF ANY TOBACCO PRODUCT IS NOT PERMITTED AT ANY LOCATION.
14. There is ZERO TOLERANCE FOR THE USE, PRESENCE OR POSSESSION OF ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES OR OTHER DRUGS!! Students will be detained and parents will be contacted for immediate pickup.
15. Disney California Adventure sets all rules of behavior & dress. If a student becomes a behavior problem or disobeys any of the rules, his/her parents will be contacted and are REQUIRED to pick up their student at Disney California Adventure. They will NOT be allowed to return on the LJHS PTSA buses.
16. The event ends at 2:00 A.M. on Saturday 6/10/2023 and all students must be on board the buses, prepared to depart by 2:00 A.M. No exceptions. ANY STUDENT, WHO IS NOT ON THE BUS TO RETURN TO LJHS BY 2:00 A.M., WILL NOT BE ACCOMMODATED. The parents will be contacted and required to pick up and transport their student from Disney California Adventure at their own expense.
17. Parents are required to pick their child up at LJHS at approximately 4 A.M. on Saturday 6/10/2023. Students will not be allowed to drive themselves home. Please help us prevent accidents!
18. You are ineligible to attend if you have attended a prior LJHS Grad Nite (2nd year seniors).