Health & Wellness
The wellbeing of our LJHS student body, faculty and families is of paramount importance. Evidence shows that mental health and wellbeing programmes in schools, can lead to significant improvements in mental health, and social and emotional skills. Each month new information, strategies, wellness tips, resources and more are provided to assist our school community.
1. Taking just one minute to practice mindfulness has a positive effect on your wellbeing
For a guided mindfulness minute, click here
2. As this school year begins, many people are feeling some form of stress.
click here to learn about “Coping Mechanisms For Stressed Out Teenagers”
3. It's essential to get moving after a day of school on Zoom!
Use this fun and free app by Nike for a personalized workout click here
4. Volunteering is so helpful for the community and will uplift your mood
If you or your student are searching for volunteering opportunities (social distance friendly or remotely), click here
5. COVID19 and mental health information, helplines, and resources
For more information visit