2020 GRAD NITE
Seniors and their parents need to fill out the online permission forms and pay $170 in order to participate in SENIOR GRAD NITE. Please click here to access the registration form. You will receive an invoice to pay by credit card, debit card, or bank transfer within one week of submitting the form.
If you have any questions, please email Fran Shimp at or Neda Mesri at email@example.com.
LJHS Disney Grad Nite Event Student Guide & Rules for Participation
1. Buses depart LJHS promptly at 2:00 P.M. on Saturday 6/6/2020.
2. Only LJHS Class of 2020 Seniors in good standing with LJHS ID may attend. Your current LJHS ID is mandatory to board the buses and for entry into Disneyland. NO EXCEPTIONS IF YOU DON’T HAVE A LJHS ID, GET ONE!
3. All students, purses, pillows, backpacks & pockets will be searched prior to boarding the buses by the chaperones. All bags must be smaller than 8 1/2 X 11 inches.
4. NO FOOD, GUM, DRINKS OR ANY CONTAINERS ALLOWED ON BUSES.
5. You may bring a small pillow for the bus ride.
6. You must arrive at Disneyland aboard a LJHS PTSA bus. You will not be allowed into Disneyland if you arrive by private vehicle.
7. Disney security will also perform a search prior to entry. If anything is found, the student will be detained and parents notified to pick up their child at Disneyland.
8. Students, you will NOT be allowed to enter Disneyland if:
• You do not have a ticket purchased through LJHS PTSA
• You are not dressed according to the dress code (see Disneyland Resort Grad Nite Rules)
• You are under the influence of drugs or alcohol
• You are carrying a weapon of any kind
• You are carrying or using cigarettes or any tobacco product
• Your behavior is NOT acceptable to Disneyland personnel
9. Once past security, you will have full park access to California Adventure only, no park hopping. At 9 pm the exclusive, private Grad Nite party at California Adventure Park begins and continues until 2 am.
10. Bags may be placed in lockers inside the park at your own expense.
11. Students will need spending money for food and souvenirs. You can purchase Disney Gift Cards in advance so you don’t have to bring cash.
12. Security is visibly present throughout the park during the event and a paging system is in place to reach the Chaperones should a student require assistance.
13. SMOKING OF ANY TOBACCO PRODUCT IS NOT PERMITTED AT ANY LOCATION.
14. There is ZERO TOLERANCE FOR THE USE, PRESENCE OR POSSESSION OF ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES OR OTHER DRUGS!! Students will be detained and parents will be contacted for immediate pickup.
15. Disneyland sets all rules of behavior & dress. If a student becomes a behavior problem or disobeys any of the rules, his/her parents will be contacted and are REQUIRED to pick up their student at Disneyland. They will NOT be allowed to return on the LJHS PTSA buses.
16. The event ends at 2:00 A.M. on Sunday 6/7/2020 and all students must be on board the buses, prepared to depart by 2:30 A.M. No exceptions. ANY STUDENT, WHO IS NOT ON THE BUS TO RETURN TO LJHS BY 2:30 A.M., WILL NOT BE ACCOMMODATED. The parents will be contacted and required to pick up and transport their student from Disneyland at their own expense.
17. Parents are required to pick their child up at LJHS at approximately 4 A.M. on Sunday 6/7/2020. Students will not be allowed to drive themselves home. Please help us prevent accidents!
18. You are ineligible to attend if you have attended a prior LJHS Grad Nite (2nd or 3rd year seniors).